Hygger submersible aquarium heater is anti-explosion quartz glass made, durable and secure to be used in fresh water and salty water. It’ll automatically turn off and on to take care of the set temperature. With clear LED digital display, it’s easy to read the set temp or current water temp, static LED figure means the current water temp, flickering LED figure means the set temp, just click the temp keep watch over button to switch this two display modes.
The detachable heater guard shield can prevent your turtle or fish to touch or run into the heating rod. And the 2 suction cups can stick firmly to glass/acrylic/plastic tank surface.
4 sizes to be had, size chart as below:
Power Wattage: 50W/100W/200W/300W
Heater length: 10.4ich/10.6inch/12.4inch/14.4inch
Fish tank size: 10-15gal/15-20gal/30-40gal/50-60gal
Overheating & out of water safety protection
When the water temp is over 95°F, the LED shows E2 ,and over 96.8°F shows E6,the heater will auto turn off and stop heating.
When the LED displays E1, it means the heater isn’t fully submersed, the heater is auto turn off, you will have to put the heater lower under the water or add more water.
Directions for Use:
1. The heater will have to be completely submersed under water when working.
2. Stick the heater to the side of tank horizontally or vertically.
3. Make sure the water in the tank is circulating so that the whole tank water has the same temp.
4. Before moving the heater or changing the aquarium water, please unplug the heater first and keep the heater stay in water until it cools down.
5. Expose the plastic guard shield into air may cause melting or burning when the heater is working.
Cable Length: 5.2ft
Temperature range: 68°F~93°F (20°C~34°C)
Temp keep watch over accuracy: ±1°C
Warranty period: 12 months
Package Includes: 1 x Quartz Glass Submersible Heater